Things i like to do

Sunday, October 3

Fun at the river

On Thursday me and my friends went to the river for a swim, when we got there, we ran down and felt how worm it is but it wasn't worm it was freezing. After about 10 minutes we started to blow our blow up bout up, then when it was blown up me and my two friends got in it and paddled out really deep. Then we accidentally tipped the bout and got all wet but the we did it like 10 more times.

                               
                                               Hopping into the bout

All of us trying to paddle the bout


                                             Being clumsy and falling out of the bout        
                                              

Tui sitting in the blow up bout


Tea on the lilo and me and my friend in the water


My dad

1 comment:

karisma said...

Looks like loads of fun Rain! Love the pictures! Hugs xoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails